Resume Critique Please
Dynamic, success-driven and self-motivated professional with exceptional experience in all
facets of management, operations, and customer relations. Proven ability to consistently
develop people and lead teams to achieve organizational objectives. Excellent communication and customer relation skills; fluent in English and Tagalog. Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure. Recognized for professionalism, positive mental attitude and commitment to excellence delivering superior customer service, catering to specific client preferences to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business. Received
Quarterly Award for Confirmation of Excellence at Disney World Resorts.
Customer Service • Team Building • Decision Making • Management Problem Solving • Multi-lingual • Trainer • Customer Relations
DISNEY WORLD RESORTS (All-Star Resorts), Orlando, FL • 2008-Present
Assign rooms to groups visiting the resort, update front desk regarding incoming group guests and ensure VIP’s are acknowledged. Attend weekly meetings with Convention Services Manager to discuss groups arriving and obtain finalize banquet event order. Prepare guests check-in packets (i.e. key and tickets) to expedite check-in. Oversee remote check-in location for groups of 250+ rooms.
• Selected as point-of-contact for groups to ensure needs are met throughout their stay and that the Group Contact only has to deal with one person to communicate their needs to different departments. Received glowing review from Catering and Convention Services Manager regarding excellent client relations for going above and beyond to meet client’s needs.
• Collaborate with Group Reservations, Conventions Services, Front Desk, Housekeeping, and other departments to ensure quality of services is maintained and guests’ needs are met so that guests continue to return for quality service.
• Received several Great Service Fanatic recognitions and a Quarterly Award Confirmation of Excellence for dedication, commitment to quality and efficient service.
Room Operations • February 2008-October 2008
Provided front desk support, assigned guests rooms based on guests’ specific request and resort availability. Reconciled guests’ accounts and processed express check-outs.
• Processed online check-in guests welcome packets and keys to expedite check-in service allowing customers to
avoid regular check-in line.
• Consistently achieved goals set by the Inventory Manager.
Front Desk Cashier • 2007-2008
Welcomed guest upon arrival and provided exceptional service for guests checking in and out of resort. Supplied guests with information concerning the Walt Disney World Resorts, handled cash and provided directions.
• Selected to become front desk trainer to effectively train new hires.
• Facilitated the orientation class for the all-stars resort.
• Developed process and procedures to satisfy customer inadequacies resulting in positive feedback and continued referrals.
WENDY'S INTERNATIONAL, Corona, CA • 2003-2005
Supported the GM in managing the operations and staff, execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs, standards, specifications guidelines, and training programs. Prepared all required paperwork including reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner;
maintained a customer-focused environment; ensured all equipment was kept clean and in
excellent working condition.
• Helped open the restaurant in Hemet, CA by building their team, ordering supplies and training their managers and crew.
• Effectively scheduled crew which reduced the hours needed to run the restaurant and lowered labor cost 3-5%.
• Ensured that all guests felt welcomed and were given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times; that all food products were properly prepared according to specifications; participated in the achievement of store objectives in quality, appearance of facility, and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees; effectively handled cash in accordance to company policy.
FOSTERS FREEZE INTERNATIONAL, Chino, CA • 2000-2003
Assisted General Manager and Assistant Manager in the overall leadership of the restaurant; led by example, motivated the crew, took initiative and delivered outstanding customer service. Ensured that the cleanliness of the restaurant exceeded expectation. Collaborated with fellow employees, peers and management staff to continually improve customer service.
Trained new hires.
• Reduced food cost by effectively re-training crew on using the right portions of ingredients.
Career Note: Previous professional history includes role as Night Auditor at Roadside Inn;
and Cashier at Tropical Seafood and Meat Market.