Tonia's Resume - Critique Request
Webmaster's Note: This page has Tonia's uploaded resume. She is looking for feedback and critiques from visitors to the site. Won't you help her out by commenting below and rating the resume using our 5-star system? Please make your criticism constructive, i.e., offer specifics on how it could be improved, if necessary, or what you think is particularly good about it. THANKS! — Kathi
Summary Administration and Customer Service
- Anticipates the needs of colleagues, departments and management, to ensure that all reports and/or projects were delivered in a timely and user friendly manner.
- Educating clients so that they can make an informed product decision, which would benefit their needs and lead to the continued success and profitability of the company.
- Contribute to the advancement and performance of others by acting as a mentor and leading employees in a direction that would further benefit clients, the company, and the employee.
- Increased productivity by creating templates to complete reports, compiling similar reports into fewer files, and creating paid time off tracking forms for the call center.
- Increased agent performance and reduced call length and errors by refreshing diverse procedures in a user-friendly method.
- Created a database within Lotus Notes to mimic a website to store and organize the call center procedures.
- Comfortable in the use of various programs to deliver reports or projects; identifies when the need to learn new computer programs quickly and efficiently to remain efficient.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus Notes, ADP ezLaborManager, VCMS Supervision Manager, Custom View Supervision Manager.
Employment HistoryPlanning and Development Coordinator
, 2007 to Present
From direct manager: "Tonia is a free thinker and can chose different approaches to problems. When dealing with staffing issues she approaches it from a different point of view. With little guidance she is able identify problems and solve them. She has also worked well with managers to schedule team meetings, who has complimented her on her outside the box thinking to get agents to meetings."Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Responsible for the integral forecast and statistical reporting for the call center in -house staff, domestic and international outsource telesales companies
- Analyze an array of statistical data to determine daily and special holiday staffing services forecasts.
- Mitigate and oversee service levels for outsource partners to ensure proper staffing of 130+ agents.
- Responsible for the staffing of 35+ and ensure proper coverage throughout the day to so that service levels are being achieved.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team in updating and maintaining coaching forms for in-house and outsource telesales companies.
- Compile and prepare coaching results for 35+ in-house and 130+ outsource telesales agents for call center Managers.
- Use ADP ezLaborManager to review timesheets for 35+ in house employees for payroll processing.
, 2006 to 2007
Feedback from employee: "I wanted to take the time personally to thank you for all your thoughts, education and support. You are an outstanding asset to Virgin Atlantic! If every agent could have a "Tonia" as their Mentor, we could soon eliminate the score of Needs Improvement from our coaching forms!"Special Services Representative
- Responsible for achieving customer satisfaction by monitoring 40+-call center in house agents and 130+ telesales outsource agents through regular coaching sessions to
assess their performance.
- Improved agents efficiency and accuracy to ensure that they delivered the companies policy and procedures at a high level of proficiency.
- Evaluated agents average call handling times and initiated changes to standards and procedures to ensure proper delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Conducted training and quality assurance calibration with the Quality Assurance team in the United Kingdom, India, and the US to ensure that the call handling standards where being delivered.
- Improved productivity and uniformity of coaching scores by creating a user friendly coaching form in which the scores where automatically calculated when marked.
, 2001 to 2005
In 2005 I was selected to join a team of four to assist in the creation, design and maintenance of a procedural database that was the central location of information for Special Services and the General Reservations department. In addition, when needed:
From colleague: "Tonia is a detail oriented and hard working individual. She is not afraid to look for different ways to solve a problem and has and extremely creative side. Working with her on various projects is a very easy and worthwhile experience. Her thoughts was varied and helpful to the successful conclusion of multiple projects."Frequent Flyer Senior Representative
- Assist the Call Center Manager in evaluating call center procedures and update them as needed for the Special Services and General Reservation department.
- Answer inbound calls and provide specialized service to Virgin Atlantic's most frequent flyers and business travelers and to assist in the preparation of flight and ground transportation reservation.
, 1999 to 2001
Human Resources Clerk
- Primary responsibilities were to act as a liaison for frequent flyer partners to ensure that reward requests were being fulfilled and any changes in the program where being communicated to the proper areas.
- Reviewed records upgrade requests using frequent flyer miles and ensured timely issuance of vouchers.
- Investigated customer complaints about service breakdowns and/or agent complaints.
- Answered inbound calls and provided specialized service to our frequent flyers.
- Prepared reservations for frequent flyers based on their preferred reservations using frequent flyer miles and enrolled new customers as needed.
, 1998 to 1999
- Responsible for the corporate record keeping and administration of employee files for 2000+ active and inactive employees.
- Created a system to keep track of employee files that were removed from the storage location by managers, and ensured they were returned in a timely manner.
- Downloaded resumes that were posted to the Internet and entered into the Human Resources computer program.
EducationBriarwood College, Southington Connecticut
Highlight of course completed towards Associate Degree
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Sociology
- Art History Appreciation