Marie's Resume - Critique Request
Webmaster's Note: This page has Marie's uploaded resume. She is looking for feedback and critiques from visitors to the site. Won't you help her out by commenting below and rating the resume using our 5-star system? Please make your criticism constructive, i.e., offer specifics on how it could be improved, if necessary, or what you think is particularly good about it. THANKS! — Kathi
To attain a position that would utilize my customer service, organizational and computer skillsSkillsCustomer Service & Sales ● Administrative Assistant ● Assistant Manager
Professional Experience and AccomplishmentsCustomer Service & Sales
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Patient, understanding and willing to learn
- Able to multitask, work independently and work in a team oriented environment
- Natural capacity for organization and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word
- Typing: WPM 45 + as well as 10 Key: 8,000 – 10,000 KPH
- Worked in both inbound/outbound work environments selling bank products to consumers.
- Provided high quality customer service using proper phone etiquette and listening skills.
- Used patience, understanding, and product knowledge to assist and sell to customers.
- Achieved expected sales goal by over 15%.
- Performed a variety of administrative
support services from addressing inquiries of current and potential clients to preparing and mailing out marketing information.
- Improved filling system, developed templates for sending out marketing cover letters, reduced travel expenses by using the Internet to book travel.
- Used MS Word and Excel to manage RSVP list and create reports.
- Successfully coordinated and assisted with corporate fundraising, creating invitations, managing reservations, collecting donations, and sending out thank you letters.
- Supervised and directed employees in a retail drug store with over $47 billions in revenue.
- Prepared and arranged products in store for promotional displays and sales.
- Managed daily operations, assigned staff assignments, responded and resolved customer’s inquiries.
- Utilized my people skills to redirect irate customers.
- Exceeded customer service goals by over 50%.
- Administrative Consultant, Mayat Enterprises, Miami, FL (2002- Present)
- Assistant Manager, Walgreens, Marietta, GA (2006-2008)
- Administrative Assistant, A1A Employment of Miami, Miami, FL (2002-2005)
- Temporary Instructor, School Board of Miami-Dade County, Miami, FL (2001-2003)
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Florida International University, Miami, FL 2001
- Associate of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL 1998
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, 2007
- James A. Ray Quantum Leap Training, 2007
- James A. Ray Power to Win Leadership Training, 2006
References Available Upon Request